The Perfect Ducati Streetfighter V4 Build
In late 2020, we picked up a stock Ducati Streetfighter V4 and sought out to make the ultimate road-going build.
These bikes are beautiful from the factory. There’s a reason that they’ve been voted the most beautiful bike in show at EICMA (International Motorcycle and Accessories Exhibition), the most important motorcycle trade show in the world, in 2008 and again in 2019. So, to many, the Streetfighter is a platform that does not need to be modified.
However, we love building bikes here at Motomillion, so we wanted to create a unique Streetfighter build that completely encompasses the spirit here at Motomillion. So, the Motomillion Streetfighter V4 was born. All parts were tastefully chosen and considered to bring together a build that makes sense, and looks right.
When you look at the Motomillion Streetfighter V4, if you didn’t know what the original model looks like, you may think that this is a higher spec’d factory bike. That was our aim. The perfect Streetfighter V4 build, with every part and piece coming together in such a way that the whole is greater than the individual parts.
So let’s see the rundown!
Ducati Streetfighter V4
- Evotech Radiator and Oil Cooler Guard
- Marchesini Forged Magnesium Wheel Set
- Ohlins Custom Front Fork Kit with CNC Fork Legs
- Brembo T Drive Front Rotors
- Ducabike Front Axle Slider
- Fullsix Carbon Fiber Front Fender
- TWM Caliper Spacers
- Fullsix Carbon Fiber Inner Headlight Fairing
- Fullsix Carbon Fiber Lower Headlight Fairing
- NRC Snap On Front Turn Signals
- Ducati Performance Carbon Instrument Dash Cluster Cover
- Domino MotoGP Black/Grey Grips
- WRS Right Hand Switch Panel
- WRS Left Hand Switch Panel
- Ducabike Billet Gas Control with No Slop Throttle Tube
- Brembo RCS 17 Front Brake Master Cylinder
- Brembo RCS 16 Clutch Master Cylinder
- Moto Corse Naked Oil Reservoir Kit - Black
- CRG Weighted Handle Bar Mirrors (Pair)
- Ohlins Blackline Steering Damper
- Ducabike Carbon Steering Clamp
- Fullsix Carbon Fiber Top Tank Cover
- TWM Carbon Fiber Fuel Cap
- Fullsix Carbon Fiber Ingition Key Cover
- Fullsix Carbon Fiber Winglet Set
- Ducati Performance Tank Pad
- Fullsix Carbon Fiber Frame Cover Set
- Fullsix Carbon Fiber Inner Side Fairing Set
- Fullsix Carbon Fiber Radiator Side Covers
- Fullsix Carbon Fiber Front Sprocket Cover
- Ducabike Alternator Case Cover
- Fullsix Carbon Fiber Subframe Cover Set
- Fullsix Carbon Fiber Rear Tail Undertray
- Fullsix Carbon Fiber Solo Rear Tail
- Fullsix Carbon Fiber Rear Hugger
- Fullsix Carbon Fiber Swing Arm Guard
- Sitta 520 Conversion Kit with 3D Gold Chain
- Ducabike Sprocket Carrier
- Superlite Titainum Cush Drive Kit
- Proti Titanium Sprocket Nuts
- Ducabike Sprocket Carrier Nut
- Ducabike Rear Wheel Safety Spring Clips (Pair)
- TWM Wheel Nut
- NRC Fender Eliminator Kit
- Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Exhaust Heat Shield
- Ohlins TTX GP Rear Shock
- Pirelli Diablo Supercorse V3 Front / Rear Tires
- Ducabike 3D Rear Sets
- Ducati Performance Carbon Fiber Heel Guards
- Moto Corse Integrated Rear Brake Reservoir - Black
- Moto Corse Rear Set Mount Kit - Black
- Fullsix Carbon Fiber Rear Reservoir Mount
- Moto Corse CNC Machined Kick Stand - Black
- Ducati Performance Dry Clutch Kit with Modular Case Cover
- Ducabike 3D Dry Clutch Cage Cover with Air Scoop
- Ducabike 3D Oil Sump Guard
- Termignoni Racing Dual Slip On Exhaust
- Proti Misc Titanium Nuts and Bolts
- Motocorse CNC Billet Right Side Engine Mount
And that is every single part we used on this build!
Feel free to check out the links to learn more about the individual parts and pick up any that you want on your Streetfighter build. The Motomillion Streetfighter is going up for sale now, and although we will miss it, we have new exciting projects coming up.
Let us know in the comments what your favorite piece was from the Motomillion Streetfighter!
Kim Marco Vigare says...
How much will be the total cost if i will order the ohlins fork with cnc fork legs? I’m from the philippines.
On September 05, 2022